- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Yasumi Matsuno, creator of Final Fantasy Tactics, has launched a Kickstarter project with Playdek studio asking for $600,000 to make a spiritual successor to the game.
The game will be called Unsung Story, and the Kickstarter page describes it as a "spiritual successor in a storied line of epic tactical RPGs designed by Yasumi Matsuno."
Furthermore, it will "re-imagine a classic game genre, as Yasumi Matsuno weaves together one of the complex and rich game worlds that he is known for, with inspiring class based tactics game play."
Some concept art is also shown along with the studio's pure excitement for this opportunity.
The fundraiser only started today, and after just a few hours in, it has over 1,000 backers and $48,000 pledged.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP