- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Yasumi Matsuno, creator of Final Fantasy Tactics, has launched a Kickstarter project with Playdek studio asking for $600,000 to make a spiritual successor to the game.
The game will be called Unsung Story, and the Kickstarter page describes it as a "spiritual successor in a storied line of epic tactical RPGs designed by Yasumi Matsuno."
Furthermore, it will "re-imagine a classic game genre, as Yasumi Matsuno weaves together one of the complex and rich game worlds that he is known for, with inspiring class based tactics game play."
Some concept art is also shown along with the studio's pure excitement for this opportunity.
The fundraiser only started today, and after just a few hours in, it has over 1,000 backers and $48,000 pledged.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP