- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Yasumi Matsuno, creator of Final Fantasy Tactics, has launched a Kickstarter project with Playdek studio asking for $600,000 to make a spiritual successor to the game.
The game will be called Unsung Story, and the Kickstarter page describes it as a "spiritual successor in a storied line of epic tactical RPGs designed by Yasumi Matsuno."
Furthermore, it will "re-imagine a classic game genre, as Yasumi Matsuno weaves together one of the complex and rich game worlds that he is known for, with inspiring class based tactics game play."
Some concept art is also shown along with the studio's pure excitement for this opportunity.
The fundraiser only started today, and after just a few hours in, it has over 1,000 backers and $48,000 pledged.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP