- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Yasumi Matsuno, creator of Final Fantasy Tactics, has launched a Kickstarter project with Playdek studio asking for $600,000 to make a spiritual successor to the game.
The game will be called Unsung Story, and the Kickstarter page describes it as a "spiritual successor in a storied line of epic tactical RPGs designed by Yasumi Matsuno."
Furthermore, it will "re-imagine a classic game genre, as Yasumi Matsuno weaves together one of the complex and rich game worlds that he is known for, with inspiring class based tactics game play."
Some concept art is also shown along with the studio's pure excitement for this opportunity.
The fundraiser only started today, and after just a few hours in, it has over 1,000 backers and $48,000 pledged.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP