- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Kids Want iPad More Than Wii U
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:26 am EST @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States.
As part of Nielsen's survey, kids age 6 - 12 have responded to the following inquiry: "Interest in Buying in the Next 6 Months."
Here's how the percentages breakdown:
- iPad - 48%
- Wii U - 39%
- iPod Touch - 36%
- iPad Mini - 36%
- iPhone - 33%
- Computer - 31%
- Kinect 31%
- Tablet Computer other than iPad - 29%
- 3DS/3DS XL - 29%
- Other Nitnendo DS models - 28%
- PS3 - 26%
- Xbox 360 - 25%.
- PSP - 18%
- PSP Vita 14%
Scoop via MCV.
The full graphs can be seen over at Nielsen's blog.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP