- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Kids Want iPad More Than Wii U
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
10:26 am EDT @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States.
As part of Nielsen's survey, kids age 6 - 12 have responded to the following inquiry: "Interest in Buying in the Next 6 Months."
Here's how the percentages breakdown:
- iPad - 48%
- Wii U - 39%
- iPod Touch - 36%
- iPad Mini - 36%
- iPhone - 33%
- Computer - 31%
- Kinect 31%
- Tablet Computer other than iPad - 29%
- 3DS/3DS XL - 29%
- Other Nitnendo DS models - 28%
- PS3 - 26%
- Xbox 360 - 25%.
- PSP - 18%
- PSP Vita 14%
Scoop via MCV.
The full graphs can be seen over at Nielsen's blog.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP