- Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Gameplay Trailer
- Ubisoft Promises 'Fan-Favorites' and 'Big Surprises' at E3
- FEATURE: No Time for a New Game? That's Your Choice
- GameStop Purchases Owner of ThinkGeek
- Bethesda Teases Pre-E3 Announcement for Fallout
- RUMOR: Dark Souls 3 to be Announced at E3
- The Bards Tale IV Gets Kickstarted
- Mornin '15
- Mortal Kombat X Tanya DLC Trailer
- The Witcher 3 New Patch Announced
- King's Quest Music with Character Trailer
- XCOM 2 Announced
- Halo 3: ODST and Remnant Map Now Available for Halo: MCC
- TT Games and Warner Bros. Announce LEGO Worlds
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer
- BioShock Sells Over 25 Million
- UK Gamers Crazy About Geralt
- Windows 10 Dated, Free For A Lot of Users
- The Witcher 3 Still Dominates Steam Sales
Okay, we're currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, the frantic, demon-infested reboot in Capcom's popular action adventure series, and we have yet to give you our full impressions on it. In the meantime, however, you should know that there's a whole bunch of people expressing their hate for this game via Metacritic. Despite that, critics are already hailing it is as a worthy addition to the series.
Warning, spoilers ahead: While some users continue to complain about various aspects of the game, there is a number of players who seem to be aggitated by the fact that one of the main characters in the game shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and then kills her baby (both the woman and the baby are demons, by the way, but that doesn't seem count as a valid argument). So, in addition to ordinary complaints, there are numerous people who are now slamming the game on Metacritic for such violence.
Although this content may sound a bit shocking, it surprises me that there are still people out there who are dumb enough to take such things seriously. Games like Devil May Cry were always known for scenes of insane, over-the-top action and violence.
Honestly, some people get worked up too easily.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP