- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Okay, we're currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, the frantic, demon-infested reboot in Capcom's popular action adventure series, and we have yet to give you our full impressions on it. In the meantime, however, you should know that there's a whole bunch of people expressing their hate for this game via Metacritic. Despite that, critics are already hailing it is as a worthy addition to the series.
Warning, spoilers ahead: While some users continue to complain about various aspects of the game, there is a number of players who seem to be aggitated by the fact that one of the main characters in the game shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and then kills her baby (both the woman and the baby are demons, by the way, but that doesn't seem count as a valid argument). So, in addition to ordinary complaints, there are numerous people who are now slamming the game on Metacritic for such violence.
Although this content may sound a bit shocking, it surprises me that there are still people out there who are dumb enough to take such things seriously. Games like Devil May Cry were always known for scenes of insane, over-the-top action and violence.
Honestly, some people get worked up too easily.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP