- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Okay, we're currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, the frantic, demon-infested reboot in Capcom's popular action adventure series, and we have yet to give you our full impressions on it. In the meantime, however, you should know that there's a whole bunch of people expressing their hate for this game via Metacritic. Despite that, critics are already hailing it is as a worthy addition to the series.
Warning, spoilers ahead: While some users continue to complain about various aspects of the game, there is a number of players who seem to be aggitated by the fact that one of the main characters in the game shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and then kills her baby (both the woman and the baby are demons, by the way, but that doesn't seem count as a valid argument). So, in addition to ordinary complaints, there are numerous people who are now slamming the game on Metacritic for such violence.
Although this content may sound a bit shocking, it surprises me that there are still people out there who are dumb enough to take such things seriously. Games like Devil May Cry were always known for scenes of insane, over-the-top action and violence.
Honestly, some people get worked up too easily.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP