- Square Enix Wants to Update the FFXV Demo
- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
Okay, we're currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, the frantic, demon-infested reboot in Capcom's popular action adventure series, and we have yet to give you our full impressions on it. In the meantime, however, you should know that there's a whole bunch of people expressing their hate for this game via Metacritic. Despite that, critics are already hailing it is as a worthy addition to the series.
Warning, spoilers ahead: While some users continue to complain about various aspects of the game, there is a number of players who seem to be aggitated by the fact that one of the main characters in the game shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and then kills her baby (both the woman and the baby are demons, by the way, but that doesn't seem count as a valid argument). So, in addition to ordinary complaints, there are numerous people who are now slamming the game on Metacritic for such violence.
Although this content may sound a bit shocking, it surprises me that there are still people out there who are dumb enough to take such things seriously. Games like Devil May Cry were always known for scenes of insane, over-the-top action and violence.
Honestly, some people get worked up too easily.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP