- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Okay, we're currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, the frantic, demon-infested reboot in Capcom's popular action adventure series, and we have yet to give you our full impressions on it. In the meantime, however, you should know that there's a whole bunch of people expressing their hate for this game via Metacritic. Despite that, critics are already hailing it is as a worthy addition to the series.
Warning, spoilers ahead: While some users continue to complain about various aspects of the game, there is a number of players who seem to be aggitated by the fact that one of the main characters in the game shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and then kills her baby (both the woman and the baby are demons, by the way, but that doesn't seem count as a valid argument). So, in addition to ordinary complaints, there are numerous people who are now slamming the game on Metacritic for such violence.
Although this content may sound a bit shocking, it surprises me that there are still people out there who are dumb enough to take such things seriously. Games like Devil May Cry were always known for scenes of insane, over-the-top action and violence.
Honestly, some people get worked up too easily.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: