- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Guerilla Games senior producer Steven Ter Heide posted an official Killzone: Shadow Fall announcement on the PlayStation Blog, and within the post, he noted that Killzone will be a launch title for the PlayStation 4.
"It has been an amazing journey for us so far, being offered the opportunity to be a launch title for the new PlayStation, and the subsequent mild panic to figure out how to best handle all of that," he said.
Did you miss the trailer last night? Check it out here!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP