- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Killzone: Shadow Fall will be getting a new expansion that will add online co-op to the game.
With these co-op missions, up to four players are tasked with intercepting and relaying Helghast military transmissions. Four classes are available to choose from: Assault (close-range), Marksman (long-range), Medic, and Tactician (the sentry). How well the team works together determines how quickly they are able to hack as well as their score.
The Intercept expansion will release in June with four maps. Those who have the season pass will get it automatically. In addition, Guerrilla Games is working on a standalone version of Intercept, so others can play it without needing to own Killzone: Shadow Fall.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP