- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Killzone: Shadow Fall will be getting a new expansion that will add online co-op to the game.
With these co-op missions, up to four players are tasked with intercepting and relaying Helghast military transmissions. Four classes are available to choose from: Assault (close-range), Marksman (long-range), Medic, and Tactician (the sentry). How well the team works together determines how quickly they are able to hack as well as their score.
The Intercept expansion will release in June with four maps. Those who have the season pass will get it automatically. In addition, Guerrilla Games is working on a standalone version of Intercept, so others can play it without needing to own Killzone: Shadow Fall.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP