- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Killzone: Shadow Fall will be getting a new expansion that will add online co-op to the game.
With these co-op missions, up to four players are tasked with intercepting and relaying Helghast military transmissions. Four classes are available to choose from: Assault (close-range), Marksman (long-range), Medic, and Tactician (the sentry). How well the team works together determines how quickly they are able to hack as well as their score.
The Intercept expansion will release in June with four maps. Those who have the season pass will get it automatically. In addition, Guerrilla Games is working on a standalone version of Intercept, so others can play it without needing to own Killzone: Shadow Fall.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP