- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Killzone: Shadow Fall will be getting a new expansion that will add online co-op to the game.
With these co-op missions, up to four players are tasked with intercepting and relaying Helghast military transmissions. Four classes are available to choose from: Assault (close-range), Marksman (long-range), Medic, and Tactician (the sentry). How well the team works together determines how quickly they are able to hack as well as their score.
The Intercept expansion will release in June with four maps. Those who have the season pass will get it automatically. In addition, Guerrilla Games is working on a standalone version of Intercept, so others can play it without needing to own Killzone: Shadow Fall.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP