- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Killzone: Shadow Fall will be getting a new expansion that will add online co-op to the game.
With these co-op missions, up to four players are tasked with intercepting and relaying Helghast military transmissions. Four classes are available to choose from: Assault (close-range), Marksman (long-range), Medic, and Tactician (the sentry). How well the team works together determines how quickly they are able to hack as well as their score.
The Intercept expansion will release in June with four maps. Those who have the season pass will get it automatically. In addition, Guerrilla Games is working on a standalone version of Intercept, so others can play it without needing to own Killzone: Shadow Fall.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP