- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
And here is exactly what is wrong with the world today.
If you're one of the lucky souls who is NOT aware reality TV star Kim Kardashian has her own mobile game, let me bring you further down this sad spiral of shame. Not only does she now have a mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, but it is estimated to rake in as much as $200 million through in-app purchases alone.
"It might be our biggest game of the year," Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi told Bloomberg. "We're not surprised. Kim is a one-of-a-kind talent with an incredibly precise fit to the game engine that we tailored but already had in the company."
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has topped the iOS app store for free games and has been downloaded millions of times for Android. It's free on all platforms, but you pay for in-app purchases, including outfits, accessories, and energy as your character tries to live the Hollywood life. Most of the extra packs cost a few dollars, but some cost as much as $60.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP