- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
And here is exactly what is wrong with the world today.
If you're one of the lucky souls who is NOT aware reality TV star Kim Kardashian has her own mobile game, let me bring you further down this sad spiral of shame. Not only does she now have a mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, but it is estimated to rake in as much as $200 million through in-app purchases alone.
"It might be our biggest game of the year," Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi told Bloomberg. "We're not surprised. Kim is a one-of-a-kind talent with an incredibly precise fit to the game engine that we tailored but already had in the company."
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has topped the iOS app store for free games and has been downloaded millions of times for Android. It's free on all platforms, but you pay for in-app purchases, including outfits, accessories, and energy as your character tries to live the Hollywood life. Most of the extra packs cost a few dollars, but some cost as much as $60.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP