- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
And here is exactly what is wrong with the world today.
If you're one of the lucky souls who is NOT aware reality TV star Kim Kardashian has her own mobile game, let me bring you further down this sad spiral of shame. Not only does she now have a mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, but it is estimated to rake in as much as $200 million through in-app purchases alone.
"It might be our biggest game of the year," Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi told Bloomberg. "We're not surprised. Kim is a one-of-a-kind talent with an incredibly precise fit to the game engine that we tailored but already had in the company."
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has topped the iOS app store for free games and has been downloaded millions of times for Android. It's free on all platforms, but you pay for in-app purchases, including outfits, accessories, and energy as your character tries to live the Hollywood life. Most of the extra packs cost a few dollars, but some cost as much as $60.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP