- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Kinect Star Wars Looks Fun... From This Angle
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:10 pm EST @ January 26th, 2012
Yeah, the whole pitch for Kinect Star Wars is that players will be able to experience Star Wars like never before. Well, that's true in a way. This is the first time you'll be able to "unleash your inner Jedi."
Hm, I haven't talk to my 'inner Jedi' in centuries. Of course, he lives beyond the dune sea these days. He's kind of a strange old hermit.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP