- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Kinect Star Wars Looks Fun... From This Angle
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:10 pm EDT @ January 26th, 2012
Yeah, the whole pitch for Kinect Star Wars is that players will be able to experience Star Wars like never before. Well, that's true in a way. This is the first time you'll be able to "unleash your inner Jedi."
Hm, I haven't talk to my 'inner Jedi' in centuries. Of course, he lives beyond the dune sea these days. He's kind of a strange old hermit.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP