- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Kinect Star Wars Looks Fun... From This Angle
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:10 pm EDT @ January 26th, 2012
Yeah, the whole pitch for Kinect Star Wars is that players will be able to experience Star Wars like never before. Well, that's true in a way. This is the first time you'll be able to "unleash your inner Jedi."
Hm, I haven't talk to my 'inner Jedi' in centuries. Of course, he lives beyond the dune sea these days. He's kind of a strange old hermit.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP