- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Microsoft swore this could never happen, that the Xbox One could NEVER function without the Kinect. Well, you know how you should never say never.
Microsoft has announced today that they will offer a Kinect-less Xbox One starting this June for $399, $100 less than its original price.
I wonder if they're going to change the Xbox One dashboard at all to accommodate this, as it's nearly impossible to find anything you're looking for without using the Kinect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP