- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Microsoft swore this could never happen, that the Xbox One could NEVER function without the Kinect. Well, you know how you should never say never.
Microsoft has announced today that they will offer a Kinect-less Xbox One starting this June for $399, $100 less than its original price.
I wonder if they're going to change the Xbox One dashboard at all to accommodate this, as it's nearly impossible to find anything you're looking for without using the Kinect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP