- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Microsoft swore this could never happen, that the Xbox One could NEVER function without the Kinect. Well, you know how you should never say never.
Microsoft has announced today that they will offer a Kinect-less Xbox One starting this June for $399, $100 less than its original price.
I wonder if they're going to change the Xbox One dashboard at all to accommodate this, as it's nearly impossible to find anything you're looking for without using the Kinect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP