- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Microsoft swore this could never happen, that the Xbox One could NEVER function without the Kinect. Well, you know how you should never say never.
Microsoft has announced today that they will offer a Kinect-less Xbox One starting this June for $399, $100 less than its original price.
I wonder if they're going to change the Xbox One dashboard at all to accommodate this, as it's nearly impossible to find anything you're looking for without using the Kinect.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP