- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
In response to Junkyard Sam's accusations that King.com blatantly copied their game Scamperghost, King.com has pulled their game, Pac-Avoid, from the marketplace. Of course, King.com continues to deny that it cloned the game.
"Like any prudent company, we take all appropriate steps to protect our IP in a sensible and fair way. At the same time, we are respectful of the rights and IP of other developers. Before we launch any game, we do a thorough search of other games in the marketplace, as well as a review of trademark filings, to ensure that we are not infringing anyone else's IP," a spokesperson told Kotaku.
"However, for the avoidance of doubt, in this case, this game - which was coded by a third-party developer 5 years ago - is being taken down."
In regards to the other drama King.com has caused in terms of their trademark on the word "saga," Stoic Studios, developer of The Banner Saga, has said that they will fight against King.com for their trademark for the game's title.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP