- Mass Effect 4 Info Leaked, Space Exploration and More
- New Mad Max Video Game Screenies Arrived
- Mornin '15
- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
King.com of Candy Crush Saga fame opened public stock today and things have not gone as the company has expected. For starters, it opened $2 lower than its origianl $22.50/share offering. The market will remain open for just another hour, and as things are definitely not turning around, King.com is going to have one of the biggest opening day disappointments in recent years.
Seems like there's a bit of karma being doled out today. Perhaps King.com won't be so quick to lash out at IPs for using the word "saga" in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP