- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
King.com of Candy Crush Saga fame opened public stock today and things have not gone as the company has expected. For starters, it opened $2 lower than its origianl $22.50/share offering. The market will remain open for just another hour, and as things are definitely not turning around, King.com is going to have one of the biggest opening day disappointments in recent years.
Seems like there's a bit of karma being doled out today. Perhaps King.com won't be so quick to lash out at IPs for using the word "saga" in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP