- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
King.com of Candy Crush Saga fame opened public stock today and things have not gone as the company has expected. For starters, it opened $2 lower than its origianl $22.50/share offering. The market will remain open for just another hour, and as things are definitely not turning around, King.com is going to have one of the biggest opening day disappointments in recent years.
Seems like there's a bit of karma being doled out today. Perhaps King.com won't be so quick to lash out at IPs for using the word "saga" in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP