- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
King.com of Candy Crush Saga fame opened public stock today and things have not gone as the company has expected. For starters, it opened $2 lower than its origianl $22.50/share offering. The market will remain open for just another hour, and as things are definitely not turning around, King.com is going to have one of the biggest opening day disappointments in recent years.
Seems like there's a bit of karma being doled out today. Perhaps King.com won't be so quick to lash out at IPs for using the word "saga" in the future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP