- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Already played Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep, you say? Don't care to buy them or play them again, you say? Square Enix wants you to rethink your defiance by showing off exactly how much they have improved with their second HD remaster of the series.
Take a gander below.
Obviously Square made a few noticeable differences, such as Sora's clothing in Halloween Town, but the differences in between the bright colors and edges is quite remarkable.
Then again, don't listen to me. I'm part of the problem when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP