- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Already played Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep, you say? Don't care to buy them or play them again, you say? Square Enix wants you to rethink your defiance by showing off exactly how much they have improved with their second HD remaster of the series.
Take a gander below.
Obviously Square made a few noticeable differences, such as Sora's clothing in Halloween Town, but the differences in between the bright colors and edges is quite remarkable.
Then again, don't listen to me. I'm part of the problem when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP