- More Casting Announcements for Angry Birds Movie
- Kickstarter Game Funding Down Significantly in 2014
- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Already played Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep, you say? Don't care to buy them or play them again, you say? Square Enix wants you to rethink your defiance by showing off exactly how much they have improved with their second HD remaster of the series.
Take a gander below.
Obviously Square made a few noticeable differences, such as Sora's clothing in Halloween Town, but the differences in between the bright colors and edges is quite remarkable.
Then again, don't listen to me. I'm part of the problem when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP