- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Already played Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep, you say? Don't care to buy them or play them again, you say? Square Enix wants you to rethink your defiance by showing off exactly how much they have improved with their second HD remaster of the series.
Take a gander below.
Obviously Square made a few noticeable differences, such as Sora's clothing in Halloween Town, but the differences in between the bright colors and edges is quite remarkable.
Then again, don't listen to me. I'm part of the problem when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP