- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Already played Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep, you say? Don't care to buy them or play them again, you say? Square Enix wants you to rethink your defiance by showing off exactly how much they have improved with their second HD remaster of the series.
Take a gander below.
Obviously Square made a few noticeable differences, such as Sora's clothing in Halloween Town, but the differences in between the bright colors and edges is quite remarkable.
Then again, don't listen to me. I'm part of the problem when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP