- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
In an interview with IGN, Knack director Mark Cerny said that he wants to get back into developing games, although it may not be Knack 2 just yet.
"I’m trying to get back to games. One of the projects I’m trying to kick off is a so-called ‘indie title’," he said. "It won’t really be an indie title because it’ll be fully funded, but it’ll be nice to have a project where the scope is small enough that I’ll know the names of everybody on the team, which is really hard to do these days now that you’ve got 100, 200, 300 people internal plus everyone outside the company."
However, he did say that he's not done with the world of Knack just yet. In fact, he wouldn't mind seeing a sequel eventually.
"I would love to keep working with the [Knack] brand, definitely," he emphasized. "There’s a lot unexplored there, I think anybody who played the game would tell you that!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP