- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
In an interview with IGN, Knack director Mark Cerny said that he wants to get back into developing games, although it may not be Knack 2 just yet.
"I’m trying to get back to games. One of the projects I’m trying to kick off is a so-called ‘indie title’," he said. "It won’t really be an indie title because it’ll be fully funded, but it’ll be nice to have a project where the scope is small enough that I’ll know the names of everybody on the team, which is really hard to do these days now that you’ve got 100, 200, 300 people internal plus everyone outside the company."
However, he did say that he's not done with the world of Knack just yet. In fact, he wouldn't mind seeing a sequel eventually.
"I would love to keep working with the [Knack] brand, definitely," he emphasized. "There’s a lot unexplored there, I think anybody who played the game would tell you that!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP