- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
In an interview with IGN, Knack director Mark Cerny said that he wants to get back into developing games, although it may not be Knack 2 just yet.
"I’m trying to get back to games. One of the projects I’m trying to kick off is a so-called ‘indie title’," he said. "It won’t really be an indie title because it’ll be fully funded, but it’ll be nice to have a project where the scope is small enough that I’ll know the names of everybody on the team, which is really hard to do these days now that you’ve got 100, 200, 300 people internal plus everyone outside the company."
However, he did say that he's not done with the world of Knack just yet. In fact, he wouldn't mind seeing a sequel eventually.
"I would love to keep working with the [Knack] brand, definitely," he emphasized. "There’s a lot unexplored there, I think anybody who played the game would tell you that!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP