- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
In an interview with IGN, Knack director Mark Cerny said that he wants to get back into developing games, although it may not be Knack 2 just yet.
"I’m trying to get back to games. One of the projects I’m trying to kick off is a so-called ‘indie title’," he said. "It won’t really be an indie title because it’ll be fully funded, but it’ll be nice to have a project where the scope is small enough that I’ll know the names of everybody on the team, which is really hard to do these days now that you’ve got 100, 200, 300 people internal plus everyone outside the company."
However, he did say that he's not done with the world of Knack just yet. In fact, he wouldn't mind seeing a sequel eventually.
"I would love to keep working with the [Knack] brand, definitely," he emphasized. "There’s a lot unexplored there, I think anybody who played the game would tell you that!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP