- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
In an interview with IGN, Knack director Mark Cerny said that he wants to get back into developing games, although it may not be Knack 2 just yet.
"I’m trying to get back to games. One of the projects I’m trying to kick off is a so-called ‘indie title’," he said. "It won’t really be an indie title because it’ll be fully funded, but it’ll be nice to have a project where the scope is small enough that I’ll know the names of everybody on the team, which is really hard to do these days now that you’ve got 100, 200, 300 people internal plus everyone outside the company."
However, he did say that he's not done with the world of Knack just yet. In fact, he wouldn't mind seeing a sequel eventually.
"I would love to keep working with the [Knack] brand, definitely," he emphasized. "There’s a lot unexplored there, I think anybody who played the game would tell you that!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP