- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Hideo Kojima, the creator behind the Metal Gear Solid games, said that the PlayStation 4 is technically more superior than the Xbox One.
"I think, between the home consoles available in the domestic market, the PS4 is the best," he told Famitsu in an interview. "It’s also excellent for graphics, being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at."
The Metal Gear Solid V prologue, Ground Zeroes, releases in March for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. I have a sneaking suspicion it will run best on the PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP