- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Hideo Kojima, the creator behind the Metal Gear Solid games, said that the PlayStation 4 is technically more superior than the Xbox One.
"I think, between the home consoles available in the domestic market, the PS4 is the best," he told Famitsu in an interview. "It’s also excellent for graphics, being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at."
The Metal Gear Solid V prologue, Ground Zeroes, releases in March for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. I have a sneaking suspicion it will run best on the PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP