- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
This is most likely not impressive to PC gamers at all, but for those wondering if there really is a visual difference between the last generation and the new generation, here's a video for you to see for yourself.
This video follows up on the screenshots Konami released earlier this week that presents the differences between the consoles. It's striking how subtle the differences are, yet they make huge improvements overall, particularly in the environments.
Ground Zeroes, the prologue for Metal Gear Solid V, will release on March 18, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP