- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
This is most likely not impressive to PC gamers at all, but for those wondering if there really is a visual difference between the last generation and the new generation, here's a video for you to see for yourself.
This video follows up on the screenshots Konami released earlier this week that presents the differences between the consoles. It's striking how subtle the differences are, yet they make huge improvements overall, particularly in the environments.
Ground Zeroes, the prologue for Metal Gear Solid V, will release on March 18, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP