- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
This is most likely not impressive to PC gamers at all, but for those wondering if there really is a visual difference between the last generation and the new generation, here's a video for you to see for yourself.
This video follows up on the screenshots Konami released earlier this week that presents the differences between the consoles. It's striking how subtle the differences are, yet they make huge improvements overall, particularly in the environments.
Ground Zeroes, the prologue for Metal Gear Solid V, will release on March 18, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP