- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
This is most likely not impressive to PC gamers at all, but for those wondering if there really is a visual difference between the last generation and the new generation, here's a video for you to see for yourself.
This video follows up on the screenshots Konami released earlier this week that presents the differences between the consoles. It's striking how subtle the differences are, yet they make huge improvements overall, particularly in the environments.
Ground Zeroes, the prologue for Metal Gear Solid V, will release on March 18, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP