- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on the RPG Pillars of Eternity, but according to a recent report at IGN, the company is considering other projects too.
Even though many years have passed since the last game, it seems that there's a great urge among the staff to create a sequel. "I think there are a lot of the people at the studio that would like to do Knights of the Old Republic 3," says Josh Sawyer project director on Pillars of Eternity. "I think at that time LucasArts was really focused on what they considered to be extreme, extreme blockbusters and even though the Knights of the Old Republic series was pretty successful, it just never seemed like something that was going to happen at that time."
Obsidian worked on games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 and the recent South Park game. While KotOR 2 wasn't exactly as brilliant and polished as the BioWare-made predecessor, it still featured some pretty exciting moments, not to mention a top-notch storyline. So, would we be thrilled if they made a third installment?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP