- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on the RPG Pillars of Eternity, but according to a recent report at IGN, the company is considering other projects too.
Even though many years have passed since the last game, it seems that there's a great urge among the staff to create a sequel. "I think there are a lot of the people at the studio that would like to do Knights of the Old Republic 3," says Josh Sawyer project director on Pillars of Eternity. "I think at that time LucasArts was really focused on what they considered to be extreme, extreme blockbusters and even though the Knights of the Old Republic series was pretty successful, it just never seemed like something that was going to happen at that time."
Obsidian worked on games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 and the recent South Park game. While KotOR 2 wasn't exactly as brilliant and polished as the BioWare-made predecessor, it still featured some pretty exciting moments, not to mention a top-notch storyline. So, would we be thrilled if they made a third installment?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP