- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on the RPG Pillars of Eternity, but according to a recent report at IGN, the company is considering other projects too.
Even though many years have passed since the last game, it seems that there's a great urge among the staff to create a sequel. "I think there are a lot of the people at the studio that would like to do Knights of the Old Republic 3," says Josh Sawyer project director on Pillars of Eternity. "I think at that time LucasArts was really focused on what they considered to be extreme, extreme blockbusters and even though the Knights of the Old Republic series was pretty successful, it just never seemed like something that was going to happen at that time."
Obsidian worked on games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 and the recent South Park game. While KotOR 2 wasn't exactly as brilliant and polished as the BioWare-made predecessor, it still featured some pretty exciting moments, not to mention a top-notch storyline. So, would we be thrilled if they made a third installment?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP