- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on the RPG Pillars of Eternity, but according to a recent report at IGN, the company is considering other projects too.
Even though many years have passed since the last game, it seems that there's a great urge among the staff to create a sequel. "I think there are a lot of the people at the studio that would like to do Knights of the Old Republic 3," says Josh Sawyer project director on Pillars of Eternity. "I think at that time LucasArts was really focused on what they considered to be extreme, extreme blockbusters and even though the Knights of the Old Republic series was pretty successful, it just never seemed like something that was going to happen at that time."
Obsidian worked on games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 and the recent South Park game. While KotOR 2 wasn't exactly as brilliant and polished as the BioWare-made predecessor, it still featured some pretty exciting moments, not to mention a top-notch storyline. So, would we be thrilled if they made a third installment?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP