- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Hollywood Reporter let us know that a brand new movie, based on the Tomb Raider video game series, is going into production and, according to the story, the project is set to commence pretty soon (almost immediately, in fact...).
The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.
There's only one problem with the existing two Tomb Raider films - they're both horse manure.
Anyway, as most of you should know by now, the game has already got a reboot this year (not a brilliant reboot, but a solid reboot). The movie has yet to get its director and casting is yet to be revealed.
Hm, I'd like to be on the boob-basting committee.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP