- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Hollywood Reporter let us know that a brand new movie, based on the Tomb Raider video game series, is going into production and, according to the story, the project is set to commence pretty soon (almost immediately, in fact...).
The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.
There's only one problem with the existing two Tomb Raider films - they're both horse manure.
Anyway, as most of you should know by now, the game has already got a reboot this year (not a brilliant reboot, but a solid reboot). The movie has yet to get its director and casting is yet to be revealed.
Hm, I'd like to be on the boob-basting committee.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP