- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Hollywood Reporter let us know that a brand new movie, based on the Tomb Raider video game series, is going into production and, according to the story, the project is set to commence pretty soon (almost immediately, in fact...).
The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.
There's only one problem with the existing two Tomb Raider films - they're both horse manure.
Anyway, as most of you should know by now, the game has already got a reboot this year (not a brilliant reboot, but a solid reboot). The movie has yet to get its director and casting is yet to be revealed.
Hm, I'd like to be on the boob-basting committee.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP