- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Hollywood Reporter let us know that a brand new movie, based on the Tomb Raider video game series, is going into production and, according to the story, the project is set to commence pretty soon (almost immediately, in fact...).
The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.
There's only one problem with the existing two Tomb Raider films - they're both horse manure.
Anyway, as most of you should know by now, the game has already got a reboot this year (not a brilliant reboot, but a solid reboot). The movie has yet to get its director and casting is yet to be revealed.
Hm, I'd like to be on the boob-basting committee.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP