- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Hollywood Reporter let us know that a brand new movie, based on the Tomb Raider video game series, is going into production and, according to the story, the project is set to commence pretty soon (almost immediately, in fact...).
The project was announced Wednesday by MGM chairman and CEO Gary Barber and GK Films founder Graham King.
There's only one problem with the existing two Tomb Raider films - they're both horse manure.
Anyway, as most of you should know by now, the game has already got a reboot this year (not a brilliant reboot, but a solid reboot). The movie has yet to get its director and casting is yet to be revealed.
Hm, I'd like to be on the boob-basting committee.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP