- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
NY citizen Michael Thommason was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for having a damn-huge collection of video games. In fact, it's the largest in existence, according to Guinness.
It's been noted that the collection has 10,607 titles, while the owner expressed last November that there are actually 12,000 games. The collection is now being auctioned off.
When asked why he's selling all those games now, Thommason replied: "I simply have an immediate family and extended family that have needs that need to be addressed. While I do not wish to part with these games, I have responsibilities that I have made to others and this auction is how I will help meet them."
The auction finishes ends on Sunday, June 15, at 10.30pm EDT, with the present bid at $9500.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP