- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
NY citizen Michael Thommason was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for having a damn-huge collection of video games. In fact, it's the largest in existence, according to Guinness.
It's been noted that the collection has 10,607 titles, while the owner expressed last November that there are actually 12,000 games. The collection is now being auctioned off.
When asked why he's selling all those games now, Thommason replied: "I simply have an immediate family and extended family that have needs that need to be addressed. While I do not wish to part with these games, I have responsibilities that I have made to others and this auction is how I will help meet them."
The auction finishes ends on Sunday, June 15, at 10.30pm EDT, with the present bid at $9500.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP