- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
NY citizen Michael Thommason was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for having a damn-huge collection of video games. In fact, it's the largest in existence, according to Guinness.
It's been noted that the collection has 10,607 titles, while the owner expressed last November that there are actually 12,000 games. The collection is now being auctioned off.
When asked why he's selling all those games now, Thommason replied: "I simply have an immediate family and extended family that have needs that need to be addressed. While I do not wish to part with these games, I have responsibilities that I have made to others and this auction is how I will help meet them."
The auction finishes ends on Sunday, June 15, at 10.30pm EDT, with the present bid at $9500.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP