- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
NY citizen Michael Thommason was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for having a damn-huge collection of video games. In fact, it's the largest in existence, according to Guinness.
It's been noted that the collection has 10,607 titles, while the owner expressed last November that there are actually 12,000 games. The collection is now being auctioned off.
When asked why he's selling all those games now, Thommason replied: "I simply have an immediate family and extended family that have needs that need to be addressed. While I do not wish to part with these games, I have responsibilities that I have made to others and this auction is how I will help meet them."
The auction finishes ends on Sunday, June 15, at 10.30pm EDT, with the present bid at $9500.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP