- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
For those of you who have jumped into the agonizing DRM-infested city-builder that is SimCity, here's the latest update from Maxis Live Operations Producer (thanks Blue), as the devs try to patch things up in what seems like one of the worst launches since Diablo 3's infamous Error 37 disaster:|
Hello again, Mayors! Live Operations Producer Barrie Tingle here with another SimCity update. Quite a few things happened yesterday. Let’s go over each one:
- Server Upgrades: We’ve completed the migration of all our original servers to the new, faster/higher capacity server architecture. We’ll continue to provide ongoing optimizations for our servers.
- Server Status Page: Want to check the status of one of our servers? Now you can – the team created a server status page that lives on SimCity.com. You can view it here: http://www.simcity.com/en_US/server-status
- Patch 1.5: We’ve deployed a new patch yesterday to address some trade intermittency issues, which should make regional interaction more responsive. We’re going to continue to improve the speed between cities within a region. It should also decrease the chance of losing progress on your city via a rollback. You can view the full patch notes here.
That’s it. We’re continuing to optimize and improve the experience and will keep you informed of our future improvements.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP