- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Xbox One has a mandatory update this week, and many users are having just a tiny slight problem with it after updating. For some, after applying the update, the screen goes completely black and appears to lock up.
Xbox Support tweeted yesterday that they are aware of the issue, they're looking into it, and they have the following suggestion.
@jay_to_the_son We are aware, thank you! If it happens, please power cycle by holding power for 10 seconds. ^BB— Xbox Support (1-5) (@XboxSupport) February 17, 2014
I updated yesterday before noticing this warning, and I didn't have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Most likely, Xbox One owners will have to be on the lookout for yet another firmware patch to fix this issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP