- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Xbox One has a mandatory update this week, and many users are having just a tiny slight problem with it after updating. For some, after applying the update, the screen goes completely black and appears to lock up.
Xbox Support tweeted yesterday that they are aware of the issue, they're looking into it, and they have the following suggestion.
@jay_to_the_son We are aware, thank you! If it happens, please power cycle by holding power for 10 seconds. ^BB— Xbox Support (1-5) (@XboxSupport) February 17, 2014
I updated yesterday before noticing this warning, and I didn't have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Most likely, Xbox One owners will have to be on the lookout for yet another firmware patch to fix this issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP