- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Xbox One has a mandatory update this week, and many users are having just a tiny slight problem with it after updating. For some, after applying the update, the screen goes completely black and appears to lock up.
Xbox Support tweeted yesterday that they are aware of the issue, they're looking into it, and they have the following suggestion.
@jay_to_the_son We are aware, thank you! If it happens, please power cycle by holding power for 10 seconds. ^BB— Xbox Support (1-5) (@XboxSupport) February 17, 2014
I updated yesterday before noticing this warning, and I didn't have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Most likely, Xbox One owners will have to be on the lookout for yet another firmware patch to fix this issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP