- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Xbox One has a mandatory update this week, and many users are having just a tiny slight problem with it after updating. For some, after applying the update, the screen goes completely black and appears to lock up.
Xbox Support tweeted yesterday that they are aware of the issue, they're looking into it, and they have the following suggestion.
@jay_to_the_son We are aware, thank you! If it happens, please power cycle by holding power for 10 seconds. ^BB— Xbox Support (1-5) (@XboxSupport) February 17, 2014
I updated yesterday before noticing this warning, and I didn't have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Most likely, Xbox One owners will have to be on the lookout for yet another firmware patch to fix this issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP