- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Xbox One has a mandatory update this week, and many users are having just a tiny slight problem with it after updating. For some, after applying the update, the screen goes completely black and appears to lock up.
Xbox Support tweeted yesterday that they are aware of the issue, they're looking into it, and they have the following suggestion.
@jay_to_the_son We are aware, thank you! If it happens, please power cycle by holding power for 10 seconds. ^BB— Xbox Support (1-5) (@XboxSupport) February 17, 2014
I updated yesterday before noticing this warning, and I didn't have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers it stays this way. Most likely, Xbox One owners will have to be on the lookout for yet another firmware patch to fix this issue.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP