- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The latest and most up to date Xbox sales numbers have been revealed by Microsoft (via Major Nelson), showing that the Xbox 360 has now sold over 76 million units worldwide, which represents a number three times that of the original Xbox. As for the Kinect sensor, there have now been 24 million sold since launch, and Xbox Live is now at 46 million members, a growth of 15% since last year.
Xbox Live Gold members in the United States then spent an average of 87 hours per month on their Xbox in 2012, 10% more than 2011, with Xbox Live users in general experiencing over 18 billion hours of content.
Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate VP of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business, talked about the Xbox's big numbers:
"We believe that Xbox is being used by more people in the household, during more hours in the day and for more forms of entertainment. People are using Xbox in the morning to work out with the Kinect Nike+ Fitness program, kids are watching cartoons, families are enjoying movies, and of course people are playing blockbuster games like Halo 4."
How many hours do you think you spend on your Xbox per month?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP