- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
The latest and most up to date Xbox sales numbers have been revealed by Microsoft (via Major Nelson), showing that the Xbox 360 has now sold over 76 million units worldwide, which represents a number three times that of the original Xbox. As for the Kinect sensor, there have now been 24 million sold since launch, and Xbox Live is now at 46 million members, a growth of 15% since last year.
Xbox Live Gold members in the United States then spent an average of 87 hours per month on their Xbox in 2012, 10% more than 2011, with Xbox Live users in general experiencing over 18 billion hours of content.
Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate VP of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business, talked about the Xbox's big numbers:
"We believe that Xbox is being used by more people in the household, during more hours in the day and for more forms of entertainment. People are using Xbox in the morning to work out with the Kinect Nike+ Fitness program, kids are watching cartoons, families are enjoying movies, and of course people are playing blockbuster games like Halo 4."
How many hours do you think you spend on your Xbox per month?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP