- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Well-known video game developer and publisher PopCap Games laid off 50 people over at its Seattle studio. Further strategies are being discussed regarding their Ireland studio, which could possibly close altogether.
Apparently, the company's goal is to maintain profit and is now focusing on fast-paced changes in the mobile games market, explained PopCap co-founder, John Vechey.
Meanwhile, THQ reduced the staff of its marketing and production teams by "about 20 individuals," reportedly due to leaked internal email from THQ boss Jason Rubin. The company said that development teams were unaffected and that this course of action won't have any affect on current projects from THQ.
If you'll recall, THQ recently underwent major changes, both structural and financial.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP