- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Well-known video game developer and publisher PopCap Games laid off 50 people over at its Seattle studio. Further strategies are being discussed regarding their Ireland studio, which could possibly close altogether.
Apparently, the company's goal is to maintain profit and is now focusing on fast-paced changes in the mobile games market, explained PopCap co-founder, John Vechey.
Meanwhile, THQ reduced the staff of its marketing and production teams by "about 20 individuals," reportedly due to leaked internal email from THQ boss Jason Rubin. The company said that development teams were unaffected and that this course of action won't have any affect on current projects from THQ.
If you'll recall, THQ recently underwent major changes, both structural and financial.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP