- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Well-known video game developer and publisher PopCap Games laid off 50 people over at its Seattle studio. Further strategies are being discussed regarding their Ireland studio, which could possibly close altogether.
Apparently, the company's goal is to maintain profit and is now focusing on fast-paced changes in the mobile games market, explained PopCap co-founder, John Vechey.
Meanwhile, THQ reduced the staff of its marketing and production teams by "about 20 individuals," reportedly due to leaked internal email from THQ boss Jason Rubin. The company said that development teams were unaffected and that this course of action won't have any affect on current projects from THQ.
If you'll recall, THQ recently underwent major changes, both structural and financial.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP