- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Well-known video game developer and publisher PopCap Games laid off 50 people over at its Seattle studio. Further strategies are being discussed regarding their Ireland studio, which could possibly close altogether.
Apparently, the company's goal is to maintain profit and is now focusing on fast-paced changes in the mobile games market, explained PopCap co-founder, John Vechey.
Meanwhile, THQ reduced the staff of its marketing and production teams by "about 20 individuals," reportedly due to leaked internal email from THQ boss Jason Rubin. The company said that development teams were unaffected and that this course of action won't have any affect on current projects from THQ.
If you'll recall, THQ recently underwent major changes, both structural and financial.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP