- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Well-known video game developer and publisher PopCap Games laid off 50 people over at its Seattle studio. Further strategies are being discussed regarding their Ireland studio, which could possibly close altogether.
Apparently, the company's goal is to maintain profit and is now focusing on fast-paced changes in the mobile games market, explained PopCap co-founder, John Vechey.
Meanwhile, THQ reduced the staff of its marketing and production teams by "about 20 individuals," reportedly due to leaked internal email from THQ boss Jason Rubin. The company said that development teams were unaffected and that this course of action won't have any affect on current projects from THQ.
If you'll recall, THQ recently underwent major changes, both structural and financial.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP