- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Just days after Phil Spencer is put as the new head of Xbox, Microsoft Studios has had a round of layoffs. There's no word on how many people were affected, or which department, but Microsoft sent over the following statement to IGN.
At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth.
Thus far, the only confirmed people who were laid off have been technical producer Elbert Perez and artist Patrick Loughman from the studio's Redmond headquarters. Both tweeted this information.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP