- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
- Mornin '15
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
Just days after Phil Spencer is put as the new head of Xbox, Microsoft Studios has had a round of layoffs. There's no word on how many people were affected, or which department, but Microsoft sent over the following statement to IGN.
At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth.
Thus far, the only confirmed people who were laid off have been technical producer Elbert Perez and artist Patrick Loughman from the studio's Redmond headquarters. Both tweeted this information.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP