- COMIC: Ice Bucket Challenge of Draenor
- Mornin '14
- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
Just days after Phil Spencer is put as the new head of Xbox, Microsoft Studios has had a round of layoffs. There's no word on how many people were affected, or which department, but Microsoft sent over the following statement to IGN.
At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth.
Thus far, the only confirmed people who were laid off have been technical producer Elbert Perez and artist Patrick Loughman from the studio's Redmond headquarters. Both tweeted this information.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP