- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Just days after Phil Spencer is put as the new head of Xbox, Microsoft Studios has had a round of layoffs. There's no word on how many people were affected, or which department, but Microsoft sent over the following statement to IGN.
At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts. Microsoft Studios continues to grow as an overall organization as we focus and invest in key priority areas that will drive future profitable growth.
Thus far, the only confirmed people who were laid off have been technical producer Elbert Perez and artist Patrick Loughman from the studio's Redmond headquarters. Both tweeted this information.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP