- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Layoffs @ Majesco Entertainment
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EDT @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million.
Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP