- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Layoffs @ Majesco Entertainment
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EDT @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million.
Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
TOTAL VOTES 1,509
|GTA V (PC)||21.60%|
|Pillars of Eternity||17.76%|