- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Layoffs @ Majesco Entertainment
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EST @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million.
Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
TOTAL VOTES 998