- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Layoffs @ Majesco Entertainment
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EST @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million.
Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
TOTAL VOTES 1,093
|What's Evolve? ||21.59%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.02%|