- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Layoffs @ Majesco Entertainment
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EDT @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million.
Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
TOTAL VOTES 2,359