- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
I'm starting to wonder if something is rotten in the state of Naughty Dog. First Amy Hennig, lead writer for the Uncharted series leaves, then the director for Uncharted 4, and now Nate Wells, the lead artist on The Last of Us has left.
Naturally, speculation is high that something awful is going on at Naughty Dog and it will harm the development of Uncharted 4. It could also be that these talented folks are just ready for a change. I hope that it's the latter, as I'd hate for anything awful to befall the Uncharted series.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP