- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
I'm starting to wonder if something is rotten in the state of Naughty Dog. First Amy Hennig, lead writer for the Uncharted series leaves, then the director for Uncharted 4, and now Nate Wells, the lead artist on The Last of Us has left.
Naturally, speculation is high that something awful is going on at Naughty Dog and it will harm the development of Uncharted 4. It could also be that these talented folks are just ready for a change. I hope that it's the latter, as I'd hate for anything awful to befall the Uncharted series.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP