- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind the Left 4 Dead franchise, will be developing Evolve for 2K Games, a cooperative first-person shooter for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
THQ was the force initially behind Evolve, but Take-Two Interactive purchased the property at the company's bankruptcy auction. Turtle Rock also bid on the property, and 2K has given them the chance to work on it once more.
Evolve is a bit similar to Left 4 Dead in that four players will team up together in a survival scenario. The catch is that they are hunting a fifth player who controls an alien that grows stronger as the battle progresses.
The game is currently slated for the fall of 2014.
Is it a coincidence that two alien games were announced today? I think not.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP