- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind the Left 4 Dead franchise, will be developing Evolve for 2K Games, a cooperative first-person shooter for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
THQ was the force initially behind Evolve, but Take-Two Interactive purchased the property at the company's bankruptcy auction. Turtle Rock also bid on the property, and 2K has given them the chance to work on it once more.
Evolve is a bit similar to Left 4 Dead in that four players will team up together in a survival scenario. The catch is that they are hunting a fifth player who controls an alien that grows stronger as the battle progresses.
The game is currently slated for the fall of 2014.
Is it a coincidence that two alien games were announced today? I think not.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP