- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind the Left 4 Dead franchise, will be developing Evolve for 2K Games, a cooperative first-person shooter for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
THQ was the force initially behind Evolve, but Take-Two Interactive purchased the property at the company's bankruptcy auction. Turtle Rock also bid on the property, and 2K has given them the chance to work on it once more.
Evolve is a bit similar to Left 4 Dead in that four players will team up together in a survival scenario. The catch is that they are hunting a fifth player who controls an alien that grows stronger as the battle progresses.
The game is currently slated for the fall of 2014.
Is it a coincidence that two alien games were announced today? I think not.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP