- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind the Left 4 Dead franchise, will be developing Evolve for 2K Games, a cooperative first-person shooter for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
THQ was the force initially behind Evolve, but Take-Two Interactive purchased the property at the company's bankruptcy auction. Turtle Rock also bid on the property, and 2K has given them the chance to work on it once more.
Evolve is a bit similar to Left 4 Dead in that four players will team up together in a survival scenario. The catch is that they are hunting a fifth player who controls an alien that grows stronger as the battle progresses.
The game is currently slated for the fall of 2014.
Is it a coincidence that two alien games were announced today? I think not.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP