- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind the Left 4 Dead franchise, will be developing Evolve for 2K Games, a cooperative first-person shooter for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
THQ was the force initially behind Evolve, but Take-Two Interactive purchased the property at the company's bankruptcy auction. Turtle Rock also bid on the property, and 2K has given them the chance to work on it once more.
Evolve is a bit similar to Left 4 Dead in that four players will team up together in a survival scenario. The catch is that they are hunting a fifth player who controls an alien that grows stronger as the battle progresses.
The game is currently slated for the fall of 2014.
Is it a coincidence that two alien games were announced today? I think not.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP