- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Indie devs Almost Human have sent along the first screens and some info, introducing us to Legend of Grimrock 2. Expect the game to arrive some time in 2014 for PC and OS X.
Ah, giving us a bit of outdoor action this time around. Sweet.
According to the press release we've received the new shots show the "locations on the Isle of Nex, where the events of Legend of Grimrock 2 will take place. The Isle of Nex is a secluded island faraway from civilization, where the protagonist group of prisoners end up against their will. The party must solve puzzles utilizing new types of mechanics, face new deadlier, more intelligent monsters and explore dark woods, misty swamps, underground tunnels and ancient ruins in order to unlock the mysteries of the island. In Legend of Grimrock 2, the spellcasting and potion crafting systems have been greatly improved to make the game more accessible and fun to play. The skill system has been completely redesigned and replaced with a new perk-buy system that allows for more flexible character skill development. The game also features new spells and over a hundred new items as well as a new playable race, the Ratling and a new character class."
"With the success of Grimrock, we have had the privilege and luxury to listen to the audience, go through all the feedback and reviews and finetune all aspects of the game." says Petri Häkkinen of Almost Human. "At the same time we have carefully avoided changing the core game too much to stay true to its origins."
Check out our review of the PC RPG, Legend of Grimrock.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP