- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Indie devs Almost Human have sent along the first screens and some info, introducing us to Legend of Grimrock 2. Expect the game to arrive some time in 2014 for PC and OS X.
Ah, giving us a bit of outdoor action this time around. Sweet.
According to the press release we've received the new shots show the "locations on the Isle of Nex, where the events of Legend of Grimrock 2 will take place. The Isle of Nex is a secluded island faraway from civilization, where the protagonist group of prisoners end up against their will. The party must solve puzzles utilizing new types of mechanics, face new deadlier, more intelligent monsters and explore dark woods, misty swamps, underground tunnels and ancient ruins in order to unlock the mysteries of the island. In Legend of Grimrock 2, the spellcasting and potion crafting systems have been greatly improved to make the game more accessible and fun to play. The skill system has been completely redesigned and replaced with a new perk-buy system that allows for more flexible character skill development. The game also features new spells and over a hundred new items as well as a new playable race, the Ratling and a new character class."
"With the success of Grimrock, we have had the privilege and luxury to listen to the audience, go through all the feedback and reviews and finetune all aspects of the game." says Petri Häkkinen of Almost Human. "At the same time we have carefully avoided changing the core game too much to stay true to its origins."
Check out our review of the PC RPG, Legend of Grimrock.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP