- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
The RPG Legend of Grimrock was a fun game, but I remember it being extremely tough. However, that toughness made every progress in the game all the more enjoyable.
The sequel, Legend of Grimrock 2, was announced back in January and we've had little updates since. The developers have confirmed that the dungeon-crawling RPG is in closed beta (thanks Blue) and they also plan to release it for iOS (in addition to the PC version of course).
Here's the word:
The game has been playable from the beginning to the end for some time now and now that we have had one complete playthrough and several cheated speed-throughs we have some idea about the length of the game. It’s looking like Grimrock 2 is going to be around 25% longer than Grimrock 1 but more testing by us and our betatesters is still needed to confirm this.
Like mentioned, all the features of the game are in, but there’s still much work to do. Our Venerable List of Things To Do is constantly getting added with new entries even as we are hammering on the things at the other end of the list. But we are fighting hard to empty the list before the launch. Btw. on top of the list we have things like memory and performance optimizations and tutorial. Below that lots and lots of smaller tweaks and fixes and then of course testing, testing and more testing…
They've released a very brief teaser (in a teasery sort of way, ya know):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP