- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
The RPG Legend of Grimrock was a fun game, but I remember it being extremely tough. However, that toughness made every progress in the game all the more enjoyable.
The sequel, Legend of Grimrock 2, was announced back in January and we've had little updates since. The developers have confirmed that the dungeon-crawling RPG is in closed beta (thanks Blue) and they also plan to release it for iOS (in addition to the PC version of course).
Here's the word:
The game has been playable from the beginning to the end for some time now and now that we have had one complete playthrough and several cheated speed-throughs we have some idea about the length of the game. It’s looking like Grimrock 2 is going to be around 25% longer than Grimrock 1 but more testing by us and our betatesters is still needed to confirm this.
Like mentioned, all the features of the game are in, but there’s still much work to do. Our Venerable List of Things To Do is constantly getting added with new entries even as we are hammering on the things at the other end of the list. But we are fighting hard to empty the list before the launch. Btw. on top of the list we have things like memory and performance optimizations and tutorial. Below that lots and lots of smaller tweaks and fixes and then of course testing, testing and more testing…
They've released a very brief teaser (in a teasery sort of way, ya know):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP