- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The RPG Legend of Grimrock was a fun game, but I remember it being extremely tough. However, that toughness made every progress in the game all the more enjoyable.
The sequel, Legend of Grimrock 2, was announced back in January and we've had little updates since. The developers have confirmed that the dungeon-crawling RPG is in closed beta (thanks Blue) and they also plan to release it for iOS (in addition to the PC version of course).
Here's the word:
The game has been playable from the beginning to the end for some time now and now that we have had one complete playthrough and several cheated speed-throughs we have some idea about the length of the game. It’s looking like Grimrock 2 is going to be around 25% longer than Grimrock 1 but more testing by us and our betatesters is still needed to confirm this.
Like mentioned, all the features of the game are in, but there’s still much work to do. Our Venerable List of Things To Do is constantly getting added with new entries even as we are hammering on the things at the other end of the list. But we are fighting hard to empty the list before the launch. Btw. on top of the list we have things like memory and performance optimizations and tutorial. Below that lots and lots of smaller tweaks and fixes and then of course testing, testing and more testing…
They've released a very brief teaser (in a teasery sort of way, ya know):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP