- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
The RPG Legend of Grimrock was a fun game, but I remember it being extremely tough. However, that toughness made every progress in the game all the more enjoyable.
The sequel, Legend of Grimrock 2, was announced back in January and we've had little updates since. The developers have confirmed that the dungeon-crawling RPG is in closed beta (thanks Blue) and they also plan to release it for iOS (in addition to the PC version of course).
Here's the word:
The game has been playable from the beginning to the end for some time now and now that we have had one complete playthrough and several cheated speed-throughs we have some idea about the length of the game. It’s looking like Grimrock 2 is going to be around 25% longer than Grimrock 1 but more testing by us and our betatesters is still needed to confirm this.
Like mentioned, all the features of the game are in, but there’s still much work to do. Our Venerable List of Things To Do is constantly getting added with new entries even as we are hammering on the things at the other end of the list. But we are fighting hard to empty the list before the launch. Btw. on top of the list we have things like memory and performance optimizations and tutorial. Below that lots and lots of smaller tweaks and fixes and then of course testing, testing and more testing…
They've released a very brief teaser (in a teasery sort of way, ya know):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP