- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
This spring, Warner Bros. Interactive and Traveller's Tales Games will be bringing the very popular LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to the Wii U this spring. The GamePad will become an interactive map for players to use as a navigation tool throughout the massive hub world known as Gotham City as well as choose characters. The game will also be completely playable via the GamePad in off-TV mode.
Wii U owners, is this better late than never or too little too late to care?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP