- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
This spring, Warner Bros. Interactive and Traveller's Tales Games will be bringing the very popular LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to the Wii U this spring. The GamePad will become an interactive map for players to use as a navigation tool throughout the massive hub world known as Gotham City as well as choose characters. The game will also be completely playable via the GamePad in off-TV mode.
Wii U owners, is this better late than never or too little too late to care?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP