- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
This spring, Warner Bros. Interactive and Traveller's Tales Games will be bringing the very popular LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to the Wii U this spring. The GamePad will become an interactive map for players to use as a navigation tool throughout the massive hub world known as Gotham City as well as choose characters. The game will also be completely playable via the GamePad in off-TV mode.
Wii U owners, is this better late than never or too little too late to care?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP