- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
This spring, Warner Bros. Interactive and Traveller's Tales Games will be bringing the very popular LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to the Wii U this spring. The GamePad will become an interactive map for players to use as a navigation tool throughout the massive hub world known as Gotham City as well as choose characters. The game will also be completely playable via the GamePad in off-TV mode.
Wii U owners, is this better late than never or too little too late to care?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP