- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Confirming earlier reports, Warner Bros. now announces Lego The Hobbit based on Peter Jackson's The Hobbit movie trilogy. Expect the game to become available next year for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Mac (bloody hell, that's a lot of damn platforms for one game).
LEGO The Hobbit specifically follows the events from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the upcoming The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which opens in theaters worldwide December 13, 2013. Players get to go on an adventure with Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and others.
“We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-earth.”
Can't wait for Desolation of Smaug to hit theaters.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP