- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Confirming earlier reports, Warner Bros. now announces Lego The Hobbit based on Peter Jackson's The Hobbit movie trilogy. Expect the game to become available next year for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Mac (bloody hell, that's a lot of damn platforms for one game).
LEGO The Hobbit specifically follows the events from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the upcoming The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which opens in theaters worldwide December 13, 2013. Players get to go on an adventure with Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and others.
“We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-earth.”
Can't wait for Desolation of Smaug to hit theaters.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP