- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Confirming earlier reports, Warner Bros. now announces Lego The Hobbit based on Peter Jackson's The Hobbit movie trilogy. Expect the game to become available next year for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Mac (bloody hell, that's a lot of damn platforms for one game).
LEGO The Hobbit specifically follows the events from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the upcoming The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which opens in theaters worldwide December 13, 2013. Players get to go on an adventure with Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and others.
“We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-earth.”
Can't wait for Desolation of Smaug to hit theaters.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP