- Mornin '14
- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
Confirming earlier reports, Warner Bros. now announces Lego The Hobbit based on Peter Jackson's The Hobbit movie trilogy. Expect the game to become available next year for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Mac (bloody hell, that's a lot of damn platforms for one game).
LEGO The Hobbit specifically follows the events from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the upcoming The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which opens in theaters worldwide December 13, 2013. Players get to go on an adventure with Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and others.
“We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-earth.”
Can't wait for Desolation of Smaug to hit theaters.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP