- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Confirming earlier reports, Warner Bros. now announces Lego The Hobbit based on Peter Jackson's The Hobbit movie trilogy. Expect the game to become available next year for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Mac (bloody hell, that's a lot of damn platforms for one game).
LEGO The Hobbit specifically follows the events from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the upcoming The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which opens in theaters worldwide December 13, 2013. Players get to go on an adventure with Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and others.
“We are thrilled to depict the characters and environments of Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth in LEGO form with the LEGO The Hobbit videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Our family-friendly take on these thrilling adventures will have kids and parents playing and laughing together as they build and explore in LEGO Middle-earth.”
Can't wait for Desolation of Smaug to hit theaters.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP