- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Know the little blue light on the front of the PlayStation 4 controller? Apparently that cannot be turned off and it has the world of the Internet in a tizzy. Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Worldwide Studios, was asked directly about the light on the controller on Twitter, specifically if the light could be turned off to save the controller's battery, and he responded with a simple "no."
This light bar on the controller was designed to work with the PS4 camera to detect motion, send alerts for system functions, and for developer-specific purposes. For example, Killzone: Shadow Fall uses the light bar to show the players' health.
This news has not been well received in the world of social media, as many Twitterers have been complaining that this will cause light reflection problems, especially while playing in the dark.
Do you see this as a potential issue or just another overreaction of the interwebs?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP