- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Know the little blue light on the front of the PlayStation 4 controller? Apparently that cannot be turned off and it has the world of the Internet in a tizzy. Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Worldwide Studios, was asked directly about the light on the controller on Twitter, specifically if the light could be turned off to save the controller's battery, and he responded with a simple "no."
This light bar on the controller was designed to work with the PS4 camera to detect motion, send alerts for system functions, and for developer-specific purposes. For example, Killzone: Shadow Fall uses the light bar to show the players' health.
This news has not been well received in the world of social media, as many Twitterers have been complaining that this will cause light reflection problems, especially while playing in the dark.
Do you see this as a potential issue or just another overreaction of the interwebs?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP