- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Dear readers, I'd like to introduce you to the only game so far that would make me buy an Xbox One.
And now let me explain why I'm keen on this guy's work. When playing Limbo and when watching footage from Inside I get immersed into a fantasy and yet the whole world seems real without photo-realism or any bombastic, complex 3D graphics or powerful groundbreaking tech. It reminds me of the great classics - Another World, Heart of Darkness, Ico and so on.
Yep, this caught my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP