- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Dear readers, I'd like to introduce you to the only game so far that would make me buy an Xbox One.
And now let me explain why I'm keen on this guy's work. When playing Limbo and when watching footage from Inside I get immersed into a fantasy and yet the whole world seems real without photo-realism or any bombastic, complex 3D graphics or powerful groundbreaking tech. It reminds me of the great classics - Another World, Heart of Darkness, Ico and so on.
Yep, this caught my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP