- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Dear readers, I'd like to introduce you to the only game so far that would make me buy an Xbox One.
And now let me explain why I'm keen on this guy's work. When playing Limbo and when watching footage from Inside I get immersed into a fantasy and yet the whole world seems real without photo-realism or any bombastic, complex 3D graphics or powerful groundbreaking tech. It reminds me of the great classics - Another World, Heart of Darkness, Ico and so on.
Yep, this caught my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP