- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Dear readers, I'd like to introduce you to the only game so far that would make me buy an Xbox One.
And now let me explain why I'm keen on this guy's work. When playing Limbo and when watching footage from Inside I get immersed into a fantasy and yet the whole world seems real without photo-realism or any bombastic, complex 3D graphics or powerful groundbreaking tech. It reminds me of the great classics - Another World, Heart of Darkness, Ico and so on.
Yep, this caught my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP