- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Dear readers, I'd like to introduce you to the only game so far that would make me buy an Xbox One.
And now let me explain why I'm keen on this guy's work. When playing Limbo and when watching footage from Inside I get immersed into a fantasy and yet the whole world seems real without photo-realism or any bombastic, complex 3D graphics or powerful groundbreaking tech. It reminds me of the great classics - Another World, Heart of Darkness, Ico and so on.
Yep, this caught my attention.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP