- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Playdead's dark platformer finally made it to iOS devices and the first wave of reviews are extremely positive. The previously released Xbox 360 and PC versions were highly praised as well, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise.
Here's a sample from our review of Limbo PC:
LIMBO may seem like a small ripple in a giant ocean of games, but from where we're standing, this tiny ripple could easily steer us towards new heights, as games continue to evolve as an art form. It immerses players almost effortlessly thanks to its sleek design and delightfully subtle lighting effects and creepy-looking shadows. LIMBO represents a skillful blend of puzzle-based gameplay mechanics and unique visuals. There isn't an aspect of this game that feels redundant or flimsy. Even though we hunger for more challenges and an altogether lengthier experience, we still see this one as a classic that shouldn't be missed out on.
The game's art style speaks for itself and I think we'll always remember Limbo to be nothing less than a classic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP