- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
Playdead's dark platformer finally made it to iOS devices and the first wave of reviews are extremely positive. The previously released Xbox 360 and PC versions were highly praised as well, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise.
Here's a sample from our review of Limbo PC:
LIMBO may seem like a small ripple in a giant ocean of games, but from where we're standing, this tiny ripple could easily steer us towards new heights, as games continue to evolve as an art form. It immerses players almost effortlessly thanks to its sleek design and delightfully subtle lighting effects and creepy-looking shadows. LIMBO represents a skillful blend of puzzle-based gameplay mechanics and unique visuals. There isn't an aspect of this game that feels redundant or flimsy. Even though we hunger for more challenges and an altogether lengthier experience, we still see this one as a classic that shouldn't be missed out on.
The game's art style speaks for itself and I think we'll always remember Limbo to be nothing less than a classic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP