- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Playdead's dark platformer finally made it to iOS devices and the first wave of reviews are extremely positive. The previously released Xbox 360 and PC versions were highly praised as well, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise.
Here's a sample from our review of Limbo PC:
LIMBO may seem like a small ripple in a giant ocean of games, but from where we're standing, this tiny ripple could easily steer us towards new heights, as games continue to evolve as an art form. It immerses players almost effortlessly thanks to its sleek design and delightfully subtle lighting effects and creepy-looking shadows. LIMBO represents a skillful blend of puzzle-based gameplay mechanics and unique visuals. There isn't an aspect of this game that feels redundant or flimsy. Even though we hunger for more challenges and an altogether lengthier experience, we still see this one as a classic that shouldn't be missed out on.
The game's art style speaks for itself and I think we'll always remember Limbo to be nothing less than a classic.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP