- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Lindsay Lohan is claiming that Rockstar used her likeness without her permission in Grand Theft Auto V, according to TMZ. Her lawyers haven't filed suit yet, but apparently they plan to demand "serious money" from Rockstar.
As there is no suit, no one knows exactly what Linsday and her lawyers are referring to, but TMZ has compiled three possibilities:
-- The video game cover shows a woman holding a cellphone who looks Lindsay-ish.
-- Part of the game features a mission where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi.
-- Another part of the game shows another Lindsay-like character at a hotel resembling the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood -- a place Lindsay not only frequents but once lived at -- and the mission is to photograph her having sex on camera.
Legit or are she and her legal team being a bit too sensitive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP