- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Lindsay Lohan is claiming that Rockstar used her likeness without her permission in Grand Theft Auto V, according to TMZ. Her lawyers haven't filed suit yet, but apparently they plan to demand "serious money" from Rockstar.
As there is no suit, no one knows exactly what Linsday and her lawyers are referring to, but TMZ has compiled three possibilities:
-- The video game cover shows a woman holding a cellphone who looks Lindsay-ish.
-- Part of the game features a mission where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi.
-- Another part of the game shows another Lindsay-like character at a hotel resembling the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood -- a place Lindsay not only frequents but once lived at -- and the mission is to photograph her having sex on camera.
Legit or are she and her legal team being a bit too sensitive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP