- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Oh brother. Lindsay Lohan actress and model has sued Rockastar Games, the makers of one of the most popular video game franchises - Grand Theft Auto. Lindsay alleges that Grand Theft Auto 5 clearly uses her image. In fact, she says that they created a character based on her without her permission.
According to the lawsuit, the character, Lacey Jonas, represents an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star. She also claims that the game uses her image, voice and styles from her clothing line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP