- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Oh brother. Lindsay Lohan actress and model has sued Rockastar Games, the makers of one of the most popular video game franchises - Grand Theft Auto. Lindsay alleges that Grand Theft Auto 5 clearly uses her image. In fact, she says that they created a character based on her without her permission.
According to the lawsuit, the character, Lacey Jonas, represents an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star. She also claims that the game uses her image, voice and styles from her clothing line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP