- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Oh brother. Lindsay Lohan actress and model has sued Rockastar Games, the makers of one of the most popular video game franchises - Grand Theft Auto. Lindsay alleges that Grand Theft Auto 5 clearly uses her image. In fact, she says that they created a character based on her without her permission.
According to the lawsuit, the character, Lacey Jonas, represents an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star. She also claims that the game uses her image, voice and styles from her clothing line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP