- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Oh brother. Lindsay Lohan actress and model has sued Rockastar Games, the makers of one of the most popular video game franchises - Grand Theft Auto. Lindsay alleges that Grand Theft Auto 5 clearly uses her image. In fact, she says that they created a character based on her without her permission.
According to the lawsuit, the character, Lacey Jonas, represents an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star. She also claims that the game uses her image, voice and styles from her clothing line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP