- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Oh brother. Lindsay Lohan actress and model has sued Rockastar Games, the makers of one of the most popular video game franchises - Grand Theft Auto. Lindsay alleges that Grand Theft Auto 5 clearly uses her image. In fact, she says that they created a character based on her without her permission.
According to the lawsuit, the character, Lacey Jonas, represents an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star. She also claims that the game uses her image, voice and styles from her clothing line.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP