- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Valve announced SteamOS today, a Linux-based system for streaming both Windows and Mac games, music, TV, and movies from computers to TVs. It will come soon and for free.
This is most likely the operating system for the Steam Box, although, oddly enough, that piece of hardware hasn't been officially announced. Even more interesting, Valve used the phrase "running on any living room machine" when describing SteamOS' capabilities.
SteamOS will obviously be used for desktop PCs and for the as of yet unnannouced SteamBox.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP