- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
LittleBigPlanet 3 was announced during this year's E3. Today, Sony and development studio Sumo Digital have announced that the cheerful and colorful platformer will officially be out on November 18, 2014 in the US (November 21 in Europe). As always, the publishers are going on and on about pre-order privileges. So, those who pre-order the game at retailers are going to get a Sackboy plushie, complete with a Target-branded hat for those who pre-order at Target. Now who in their right mind, would say 'no' to that?
Also, there's a Day 1 Edition of LittleBigPlanet on offer as well, which is going to include a Dragon Age Costume Pack. This one is going to have outfits that are based on the BioWare series (I'm guessing this is something Keri might be interested in).
More content was promised if you pre-order, but I'm honestly to tired to copy-pasted that shit now.
Still, LittleBigPlanet 3 was really one of the nicest surprises on E3 this year and we are looking forward to trying it out as soon as it hits the PS4 in November.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP