- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
LittleBigPlanet 3 was announced during this year's E3. Today, Sony and development studio Sumo Digital have announced that the cheerful and colorful platformer will officially be out on November 18, 2014 in the US (November 21 in Europe). As always, the publishers are going on and on about pre-order privileges. So, those who pre-order the game at retailers are going to get a Sackboy plushie, complete with a Target-branded hat for those who pre-order at Target. Now who in their right mind, would say 'no' to that?
Also, there's a Day 1 Edition of LittleBigPlanet on offer as well, which is going to include a Dragon Age Costume Pack. This one is going to have outfits that are based on the BioWare series (I'm guessing this is something Keri might be interested in).
More content was promised if you pre-order, but I'm honestly to tired to copy-pasted that shit now.
Still, LittleBigPlanet 3 was really one of the nicest surprises on E3 this year and we are looking forward to trying it out as soon as it hits the PS4 in November.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP