- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
LittleBigPlanet 3 was announced during this year's E3. Today, Sony and development studio Sumo Digital have announced that the cheerful and colorful platformer will officially be out on November 18, 2014 in the US (November 21 in Europe). As always, the publishers are going on and on about pre-order privileges. So, those who pre-order the game at retailers are going to get a Sackboy plushie, complete with a Target-branded hat for those who pre-order at Target. Now who in their right mind, would say 'no' to that?
Also, there's a Day 1 Edition of LittleBigPlanet on offer as well, which is going to include a Dragon Age Costume Pack. This one is going to have outfits that are based on the BioWare series (I'm guessing this is something Keri might be interested in).
More content was promised if you pre-order, but I'm honestly to tired to copy-pasted that shit now.
Still, LittleBigPlanet 3 was really one of the nicest surprises on E3 this year and we are looking forward to trying it out as soon as it hits the PS4 in November.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP