- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
LittleBigPlanet 3 was announced during this year's E3. Today, Sony and development studio Sumo Digital have announced that the cheerful and colorful platformer will officially be out on November 18, 2014 in the US (November 21 in Europe). As always, the publishers are going on and on about pre-order privileges. So, those who pre-order the game at retailers are going to get a Sackboy plushie, complete with a Target-branded hat for those who pre-order at Target. Now who in their right mind, would say 'no' to that?
Also, there's a Day 1 Edition of LittleBigPlanet on offer as well, which is going to include a Dragon Age Costume Pack. This one is going to have outfits that are based on the BioWare series (I'm guessing this is something Keri might be interested in).
More content was promised if you pre-order, but I'm honestly to tired to copy-pasted that shit now.
Still, LittleBigPlanet 3 was really one of the nicest surprises on E3 this year and we are looking forward to trying it out as soon as it hits the PS4 in November.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP