- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Lords of the Fallen developer CI Games mentioned that it's a bit more difficult to produce 1080p resolution on the Xbox One than the PlayStation 4.
"We're working very hard right now to deliver PS4 and Xbox One in 1080p but I can't confirm whether it's possible," executive producer Tomasz Gop told IGN. "It's probably easier for me to confirm it'll happen for PlayStation 4, because it appears on this one we're almost nailing it and pretty much there. For Xbox One though, it’s slightly tougher and we’re still working on it, so I can't confirm that yet."
"We definitely won't be below 30fps, definitely," he added. "I think if we have to choose between resolution and framerate, we'll probably choose to go full HD 1080p and have a stable, rock-solid 30fps, rather than try to lower the resolution and push it to 60fps because we believe this game looks pretty good, so we'd rather have a decent resolution to show it off."
Lords of the Fallen is set to release this fall for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP