- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Lords of the Fallen developer CI Games mentioned that it's a bit more difficult to produce 1080p resolution on the Xbox One than the PlayStation 4.
"We're working very hard right now to deliver PS4 and Xbox One in 1080p but I can't confirm whether it's possible," executive producer Tomasz Gop told IGN. "It's probably easier for me to confirm it'll happen for PlayStation 4, because it appears on this one we're almost nailing it and pretty much there. For Xbox One though, it’s slightly tougher and we’re still working on it, so I can't confirm that yet."
"We definitely won't be below 30fps, definitely," he added. "I think if we have to choose between resolution and framerate, we'll probably choose to go full HD 1080p and have a stable, rock-solid 30fps, rather than try to lower the resolution and push it to 60fps because we believe this game looks pretty good, so we'd rather have a decent resolution to show it off."
Lords of the Fallen is set to release this fall for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP