- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Lords of the Fallen developer CI Games mentioned that it's a bit more difficult to produce 1080p resolution on the Xbox One than the PlayStation 4.
"We're working very hard right now to deliver PS4 and Xbox One in 1080p but I can't confirm whether it's possible," executive producer Tomasz Gop told IGN. "It's probably easier for me to confirm it'll happen for PlayStation 4, because it appears on this one we're almost nailing it and pretty much there. For Xbox One though, it’s slightly tougher and we’re still working on it, so I can't confirm that yet."
"We definitely won't be below 30fps, definitely," he added. "I think if we have to choose between resolution and framerate, we'll probably choose to go full HD 1080p and have a stable, rock-solid 30fps, rather than try to lower the resolution and push it to 60fps because we believe this game looks pretty good, so we'd rather have a decent resolution to show it off."
Lords of the Fallen is set to release this fall for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP