- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Here's a trailer you might want to see. Well, smack me silly and call me Josephine:
Yes, LucasArts is making this apparently. Although Disney, who owns LucasArts, has sacked most of the staff, the studio itself remained open. Now, I've always wondered what that means. Open? How? Who the hell's up there? Is this game being made by the janitor and two security guards?
Enough questions. The official scoop is as follows:"Star Wars: Attack Squadrons is a free-to-play online space combat game where players customize iconic Star Wars ships and engage in high-velocity 16 player dogfights in fabled Star Wars locations."
Oh shit. It's free-to-play. So much for enthusiasm...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP