- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Here's a trailer you might want to see. Well, smack me silly and call me Josephine:
Yes, LucasArts is making this apparently. Although Disney, who owns LucasArts, has sacked most of the staff, the studio itself remained open. Now, I've always wondered what that means. Open? How? Who the hell's up there? Is this game being made by the janitor and two security guards?
Enough questions. The official scoop is as follows:"Star Wars: Attack Squadrons is a free-to-play online space combat game where players customize iconic Star Wars ships and engage in high-velocity 16 player dogfights in fabled Star Wars locations."
Oh shit. It's free-to-play. So much for enthusiasm...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP