- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Can you feel the Luigi love bursting from Nintendo today? It's not enough to announce a new Mario & Luigi game based on Luigi's dreams; now there is also a Luigi-centric DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U coming down the pipe (pun intended).
Called New Super Luigi U, the DLC will alter the main campaign levels completely for the younger brother. As such, it's no surprise that Nintendo has said that the DLC will be "large scale." In other words, when it releases, download it overnight or while you're at work.
As for when it releases, Nintendo did not provide a distinct release date or window, just that it will be available sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP