- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Can you feel the Luigi love bursting from Nintendo today? It's not enough to announce a new Mario & Luigi game based on Luigi's dreams; now there is also a Luigi-centric DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U coming down the pipe (pun intended).
Called New Super Luigi U, the DLC will alter the main campaign levels completely for the younger brother. As such, it's no surprise that Nintendo has said that the DLC will be "large scale." In other words, when it releases, download it overnight or while you're at work.
As for when it releases, Nintendo did not provide a distinct release date or window, just that it will be available sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP