- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Can you feel the Luigi love bursting from Nintendo today? It's not enough to announce a new Mario & Luigi game based on Luigi's dreams; now there is also a Luigi-centric DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U coming down the pipe (pun intended).
Called New Super Luigi U, the DLC will alter the main campaign levels completely for the younger brother. As such, it's no surprise that Nintendo has said that the DLC will be "large scale." In other words, when it releases, download it overnight or while you're at work.
As for when it releases, Nintendo did not provide a distinct release date or window, just that it will be available sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP