- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
Back in May, Machine Games Creative Director Jens Matthies said in a Reddit AMA that a sequel for Wolfenstein: The New Order would naturally hinge upon the financial success for the first game. Since The New Order has done well both critically and amongst consumers, Matthies was recently asked once again in an interview if they were planning on a sequel.
“We would love to do a sequel," Matthies said to Giantbomb. "We have a very, very clear idea of what we accomplished with this game, and what we want to accomplish with a sequel.”
I would personally be thrilled for a New Order sequel, and the sales numbers so far appear to be favorable for a financial success. But I have been disappointed before, like that Bulletstorm sequel I will never get.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP