- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Back in May, Machine Games Creative Director Jens Matthies said in a Reddit AMA that a sequel for Wolfenstein: The New Order would naturally hinge upon the financial success for the first game. Since The New Order has done well both critically and amongst consumers, Matthies was recently asked once again in an interview if they were planning on a sequel.
“We would love to do a sequel," Matthies said to Giantbomb. "We have a very, very clear idea of what we accomplished with this game, and what we want to accomplish with a sequel.”
I would personally be thrilled for a New Order sequel, and the sales numbers so far appear to be favorable for a financial success. But I have been disappointed before, like that Bulletstorm sequel I will never get.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP