- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Back in May, Machine Games Creative Director Jens Matthies said in a Reddit AMA that a sequel for Wolfenstein: The New Order would naturally hinge upon the financial success for the first game. Since The New Order has done well both critically and amongst consumers, Matthies was recently asked once again in an interview if they were planning on a sequel.
“We would love to do a sequel," Matthies said to Giantbomb. "We have a very, very clear idea of what we accomplished with this game, and what we want to accomplish with a sequel.”
I would personally be thrilled for a New Order sequel, and the sales numbers so far appear to be favorable for a financial success. But I have been disappointed before, like that Bulletstorm sequel I will never get.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP