- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Back in May, Machine Games Creative Director Jens Matthies said in a Reddit AMA that a sequel for Wolfenstein: The New Order would naturally hinge upon the financial success for the first game. Since The New Order has done well both critically and amongst consumers, Matthies was recently asked once again in an interview if they were planning on a sequel.
“We would love to do a sequel," Matthies said to Giantbomb. "We have a very, very clear idea of what we accomplished with this game, and what we want to accomplish with a sequel.”
I would personally be thrilled for a New Order sequel, and the sales numbers so far appear to be favorable for a financial success. But I have been disappointed before, like that Bulletstorm sequel I will never get.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP