- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP