- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP