- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP