- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP