- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP