- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP