- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP