- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls sold over 2.7 million copies online and at retailers worldwide.
"With Reaper of Souls, we wanted to emphasize all the things that Diablo gamers have always loved about the series, from the dark gothic setting to the piles and piles of epic loot," Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard, said in a press release. "We're excited to see that players are enjoying the changes we've made to the game, and we look forward to achieving our Paragon levels alongside everyone else in the weeks and months ahead."
Heed our warning, if you're going to try Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, be ready to neglect your friends and family for some time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP