- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Believe it or not, a fellow gamer used a Master Sword replica to stab an attacker over the weekend.
In Katy, Texas last Saturday, Eugene Thompson quarreled with his girlfriend at his home. Her solution was to call her estranged husband and demand he come over. When he did, she let him in, and he attacked Thompson. Thompson ran to the back bedroom, and grabbed one of his replica Master Swords (yeah, apparently he had a few) from The Legend of Zelda and threatened the husband with it while asking him to leave. The husband instead charged Thompson and was consequently stabbed by the sword.
Thompson then locked the man out of his house, but the enraged man burst through the front door anyway, and the fight continued over the sword. The husband ended up with two stab wounds, one in the chest and one in the leg. Thompson even smashed a flower pot over the husband's head during the fight. The news report did not mention if any rupees fell out of the pot.
The assailant is currently at Memorial Hermann Hospital in serious condition. No word if Thompson won a heart container for the victory.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP