- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Believe it or not, a fellow gamer used a Master Sword replica to stab an attacker over the weekend.
In Katy, Texas last Saturday, Eugene Thompson quarreled with his girlfriend at his home. Her solution was to call her estranged husband and demand he come over. When he did, she let him in, and he attacked Thompson. Thompson ran to the back bedroom, and grabbed one of his replica Master Swords (yeah, apparently he had a few) from The Legend of Zelda and threatened the husband with it while asking him to leave. The husband instead charged Thompson and was consequently stabbed by the sword.
Thompson then locked the man out of his house, but the enraged man burst through the front door anyway, and the fight continued over the sword. The husband ended up with two stab wounds, one in the chest and one in the leg. Thompson even smashed a flower pot over the husband's head during the fight. The news report did not mention if any rupees fell out of the pot.
The assailant is currently at Memorial Hermann Hospital in serious condition. No word if Thompson won a heart container for the victory.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP