- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Activision is removing Marvel-licensed video games from digital services, such as Steam, Xbox Live and PSN. It started off with Deadpool, but other games soon followed.
The publisher was also forced to remove Marvel-based games including Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men Destiny, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
So grab a retail copy while they have 'em, if you're that desperate.
No clear reason was given for this sudden removal. It was speculated though, that agreement to use Marvel superheroes might have expired as 2014 kicked in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP