- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Activision is removing Marvel-licensed video games from digital services, such as Steam, Xbox Live and PSN. It started off with Deadpool, but other games soon followed.
The publisher was also forced to remove Marvel-based games including Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men Destiny, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
So grab a retail copy while they have 'em, if you're that desperate.
No clear reason was given for this sudden removal. It was speculated though, that agreement to use Marvel superheroes might have expired as 2014 kicked in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP