- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Activision is removing Marvel-licensed video games from digital services, such as Steam, Xbox Live and PSN. It started off with Deadpool, but other games soon followed.
The publisher was also forced to remove Marvel-based games including Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men Destiny, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
So grab a retail copy while they have 'em, if you're that desperate.
No clear reason was given for this sudden removal. It was speculated though, that agreement to use Marvel superheroes might have expired as 2014 kicked in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP