- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Disney Interactive hosted a press event on April 30th to finally officially reveal that yes, they are launching a Marvel lineup for their popular Disney Infinity game. Called Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel-ous edition will release this Fall.
The presentation showed off figures for Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man, and their gameply trailer featured characters from Guardians of the Galaxy as well as villains MODOK and Loki. They did promise that a dozen more figures will be coming (including a nice tease for Spider-Man).
They also confirmed that all of the power discs and figures from Disney Infinity 1.0 will be compatible with 2.0, as well as the disc base and all of the game saves and toy boxes. That's probably the smartest thing they could have ever done, aside from also including future Star Wars figures in the future.
Disney Infinity 2.0 will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP