- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Disney Interactive hosted a press event on April 30th to finally officially reveal that yes, they are launching a Marvel lineup for their popular Disney Infinity game. Called Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel-ous edition will release this Fall.
The presentation showed off figures for Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man, and their gameply trailer featured characters from Guardians of the Galaxy as well as villains MODOK and Loki. They did promise that a dozen more figures will be coming (including a nice tease for Spider-Man).
They also confirmed that all of the power discs and figures from Disney Infinity 1.0 will be compatible with 2.0, as well as the disc base and all of the game saves and toy boxes. That's probably the smartest thing they could have ever done, aside from also including future Star Wars figures in the future.
Disney Infinity 2.0 will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP