- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Disney Interactive hosted a press event on April 30th to finally officially reveal that yes, they are launching a Marvel lineup for their popular Disney Infinity game. Called Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel-ous edition will release this Fall.
The presentation showed off figures for Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man, and their gameply trailer featured characters from Guardians of the Galaxy as well as villains MODOK and Loki. They did promise that a dozen more figures will be coming (including a nice tease for Spider-Man).
They also confirmed that all of the power discs and figures from Disney Infinity 1.0 will be compatible with 2.0, as well as the disc base and all of the game saves and toy boxes. That's probably the smartest thing they could have ever done, aside from also including future Star Wars figures in the future.
Disney Infinity 2.0 will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP