- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Disney Interactive hosted a press event on April 30th to finally officially reveal that yes, they are launching a Marvel lineup for their popular Disney Infinity game. Called Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel-ous edition will release this Fall.
The presentation showed off figures for Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man, and their gameply trailer featured characters from Guardians of the Galaxy as well as villains MODOK and Loki. They did promise that a dozen more figures will be coming (including a nice tease for Spider-Man).
They also confirmed that all of the power discs and figures from Disney Infinity 1.0 will be compatible with 2.0, as well as the disc base and all of the game saves and toy boxes. That's probably the smartest thing they could have ever done, aside from also including future Star Wars figures in the future.
Disney Infinity 2.0 will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP