- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Disney Interactive hosted a press event on April 30th to finally officially reveal that yes, they are launching a Marvel lineup for their popular Disney Infinity game. Called Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel-ous edition will release this Fall.
The presentation showed off figures for Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man, and their gameply trailer featured characters from Guardians of the Galaxy as well as villains MODOK and Loki. They did promise that a dozen more figures will be coming (including a nice tease for Spider-Man).
They also confirmed that all of the power discs and figures from Disney Infinity 1.0 will be compatible with 2.0, as well as the disc base and all of the game saves and toy boxes. That's probably the smartest thing they could have ever done, aside from also including future Star Wars figures in the future.
Disney Infinity 2.0 will release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP