- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
BioWare and EA have both confirmed that the downloadable content for Mass Effect 3, "Extended Cut," is finally going to arrive to the US on June 26 (Tuesday). According to the official, FAQ the Extended Cut "expands on the original endings of Mass Effect 3 through additional scenes and epilogue sequences. It provides more of the answers and closure that players have been asking for. It gives a sense of what the future holds as a result of the decisions made throughout the series. And it shows greater detail in the successes or failures based on how players achieved their endings."
Incidentally, outraged fans have appealed to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in regards to the disappointing ending to the game and how BioWare has mislead its buyers with false advertising that we can actually influence the out come of the game. However, the ASA ruled in favor of the development studio.
Despite the ruling, BioWare is releasing the content to provide a more satisfying closure to the ME story. We have yet to see if this is going to please so many fans who are still looking for more answers and more decent closure to a story which they've shaped in their own playthroughs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP