- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
BioWare's new DLC, Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut, which is supposed to provide a slightly better conclusion to the story, evidently 'won't satisfy everyone' as the developers themselves put it. BioWare said that certain fan feedback they received on the ME conclusion simply couldn't be addressed.
"When things are really constructive like that, even when it's critical, it means a lot to us, because when you think about the artists and writers, all the people here - they work because they're passionate about games," said game producer Casey Hudson. "They're passionate about making a really great experience for players. So when they get constructive feedback, constructive criticism, they're really excited about that.
"You can never completely satisfy everyone. We've seen a whole range of feedback, ranging from people who wanted a total redo, to people who had concerns and questions about the original endings, to people who loved the original endings and have told us they don't want to change anything," he added.
ME3: Extended Cut will be available in the US tomorrow.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP