- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Evidently, it's happening folks. As promised, BioWare just Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut, which is actually DLC "that will expand upon the events" of the company's recently released third installment in the popular space sage. More cinematic sequences were mentioned, in addition to epilogue scenes. BioWare describes Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut as something that will "give fans seeking further clarity to the ending of Mass Effect 3 deeper insights into how their personal journey concludes."
The DLC is going to be released this summer for download the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC for no extra charge.
"We are all incredibly proud of Mass Effect 3 and the work done by Casey Hudson and team," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Co-Founder of BioWare and General Manager of EA's BioWare Label. "Since launch, we have had time to listen to the feedback from our most passionate fans and we are responding. With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we think we have struck a good balance in delivering the answers players are looking for while maintaining the team's artistic vision for the end of this story arc in the Mass Effect universe."
Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series added, "We have reprioritized our post-launch development efforts to provide the fans who want more closure with even more context and clarity to the ending of the game, in a way that will feel more personalized for each player."
Update: Here are the official FAQs for ME3: Extended Cut.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP