- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Warning, huge Mass Effect 3 spoilers ahead, for those who haven't played the game yet.
It happened, pretty much as we predicted. BioWare and EA have released the Extended Cut DLC for their sci-fi saga, in an attempt to appease swarms of fans who were genuinely unhappy with the ending of Mass Effect 3. Although we really applaud BioWare's even trying to address this complicated matter, it still seems like they were trying to salvage a ship that's already sunk.
What happens in the world, must wind up on YouTube, so it's the same with the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut. Now, you have all of the endings already uploaded on the popular video-sharing service and publications like Forbes already analyzing the thing to right down to its core.
Did it work? Are the endings better now? Do they offer more closure? From what we have gathered, probably not. Okay, how you find the ME story is probably still a subjective matter. The DLC is most likely a useless attempt to please outraged fans.
Here are the new/old endings (WARNING: Once again, the videos below cotain major spoilers):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||35.07%|
|No. Never. ||25.83%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.30%|