- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Warning, huge Mass Effect 3 spoilers ahead, for those who haven't played the game yet.
It happened, pretty much as we predicted. BioWare and EA have released the Extended Cut DLC for their sci-fi saga, in an attempt to appease swarms of fans who were genuinely unhappy with the ending of Mass Effect 3. Although we really applaud BioWare's even trying to address this complicated matter, it still seems like they were trying to salvage a ship that's already sunk.
What happens in the world, must wind up on YouTube, so it's the same with the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut. Now, you have all of the endings already uploaded on the popular video-sharing service and publications like Forbes already analyzing the thing to right down to its core.
Did it work? Are the endings better now? Do they offer more closure? From what we have gathered, probably not. Okay, how you find the ME story is probably still a subjective matter. The DLC is most likely a useless attempt to please outraged fans.
Here are the new/old endings (WARNING: Once again, the videos below cotain major spoilers):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.60%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||7.42%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||5.69%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.69%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.18%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.82%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.74%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.31%|
|The Last Guardian||2.88%|
|Final Fantasy XV||2.02%|
|Gears of War 4||1.37%|
|Street Fighter V||1.01%|