- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Warning, huge Mass Effect 3 spoilers ahead, for those who haven't played the game yet.
It happened, pretty much as we predicted. BioWare and EA have released the Extended Cut DLC for their sci-fi saga, in an attempt to appease swarms of fans who were genuinely unhappy with the ending of Mass Effect 3. Although we really applaud BioWare's even trying to address this complicated matter, it still seems like they were trying to salvage a ship that's already sunk.
What happens in the world, must wind up on YouTube, so it's the same with the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut. Now, you have all of the endings already uploaded on the popular video-sharing service and publications like Forbes already analyzing the thing to right down to its core.
Did it work? Are the endings better now? Do they offer more closure? From what we have gathered, probably not. Okay, how you find the ME story is probably still a subjective matter. The DLC is most likely a useless attempt to please outraged fans.
Here are the new/old endings (WARNING: Once again, the videos below cotain major spoilers):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.91%|
|No, please. ||34.02%|